Gionee has launched its new smartphone S6 pro in China. Gionee S6 Pro is priced at $300 and is available for sale on the official online store of Gionee in China. It has aluminum-magnesium alloy unibody design and comes in rose gold, silver and gold color options.
Gionee S6 Pro features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1080×1920 pixel resolution. It is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor clocked at 1.8 GHz. The handset comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded further up-to 128 GB via a microSD card slot.
It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2 on top. The Dual-SIM smartphone features a finger print sensor as well. It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a 8-megapixel camera front camera. It is backed by 3130mAh of battery and has connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth and GPS.
Specs at Glance:
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB Internal memory (128GB expandable)
- Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)Fingerprint sensor
- 3130mAh battery
- 13MP rear with flash,8MP front