Jabra the new entry in Indian Market with its promising headset, packed with style and performance. Weighing just 5.5 grams, this lightweight wireless headset combines an unrivalled sound quality with sleek design and ultimate comfort. Jabra Eclipse proves this point that the best things come in small packages.
- No buttons, no switches, no hassle
- Designed for style and discretion
- As good as being there yourself
- Pocket power with ease
- Compact yet powerful
When you want to make a call, simply double tap the headset. And with the Jabra Assist app, it’s even easier to customize the headset and take advantage of functionality you need in your daily life.
In spite of its incredible lightweight design, the Jabra Eclipse is also a powerhouse of technology that delivers superior audio performance and comfort. The advance design block out the background noise so you can concentrate on the sound you want to hear.
Using HD voice technology, the Jabra Eclipse can give you a revolutionary audio experience. The music-grade speaker transmits the full dynamic audio range with warmth, depth and clarity so you can fully concentrate on your calls.
Jabra Eclipse comes with a carry case that doubles up as a portable charger that gives your Jabra Eclipse up to seven hours of talk time, in addition to the 3 hours of the headset.
“An on-the-go lifestyle has made more and more people dependent on their mobile phones. While they appreciate the value of a Bluetooth headset, some won’t consider using one because of their appearance. We wanted to crush this notion and create a headset that delivered both outstanding sound quality and a great design.” says Darcy Clarkson, Head of Mobile division at Jabra.
The device will be available through online e-store Flipkart and also in stores in black edition by middle of October, and in white edition by end-October. The expected retail price is Rs.7999.
Jabra Eclipse features & specifications:
- Premium music-grade speaker
- HD Voice* for high definition sound quality (*Network dependent)
- Jabra lightest ever headset, weighing only 5.5 g
- The portable charging case allows you to store your headset and charge on-the-go
- Up to 10 hours of talk time with the charging case (up to 3 hours on headset alone without charging case) and up to 7 days standby time
- Button-free headset interaction
- NFC** for easy pairing (**Phone dependent)
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation
- Smartphone voice control with Siri / Google Now
- Available in Black and White editions