Sony Xperia XZ launched in India at a price tag of 51990 INR. The smartphone was showcased earlier at IFA 2016. Key features of the smartphone are Tri-luminous display and the quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor. The Sony Xperia XZ will be coming in three colour variant Forest Blue, Platinum and Mineral Black. The pre-booking starts from 1st October till 10th on all the Sony Centre, Amazon.in and selective retail outlet. It’ll go on for from 10th October.
Sony Xperia XZ features 3GB of RAM, 64GB of onboard storage and an expandable microSD card which supports up to 256GB. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has 5.2-inch Full HD display with 1920×1080 pixel resolution. It also has fingerprint sensor which is placed on power buttons. It is backed by 2900mAh battery capacity with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology.
Sony Xperia XZ is equipped with 23-meagpixel rear shooter with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, Laser AF, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilization and 4K recording. At the front, it sports 13-megapixel camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 lens, 22mm wide-angle and 1080p video recording. It is a dual-SIM smartphone with Hybrid SIM slots (nano+nano/microSD). Other connectivity options are 4G VoLTE, NFC, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.2.
Attractive Offers with Sony Xperia XZ:
- Pre-Booking customers will get Smart-Band Talk-SWR30 worth Rs. 8,990
- Quick Charger UCH12 bundled in the box
- Sony LIV: Free 3 months subscription worth Rs.349
Sony Xperia XZ Specs:
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB internal (256GB expandable)
- 2-inch Tri-Luminous display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2900mAh battery (Qnovo’s Adapting Charging)
- Dual-SIM Hybrid (nano+nano/microSD) 4G VoLTE
- 23-MP rear/13-MP front with Flash