Vivo Y55L launched in India at a price tag of 11,980 INR. This is the new addition in Vivo’s Y-series smartphone. The major attraction of the smartphone is 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, and Snapdragon 430 processor. The Vivo Y55L comes in Gold and Space Grey colour variant. It’ll be available from October 15th.
The Vivo Y55L is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM and Adreno 505GPU. It’ll be running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 2.6 on the top. There is 16GB of onboard storage with an 128GB expandable microSD card slot.
The Vivo Y55L is equipped with 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front camera also with LED Flash. It has dual SIM Slot with 4G VoLTE connectivity. It houses a 2650mAh of battery and features addition function s like split-screen for multitasking and a unique eye protection mode. Other connectivity features are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
Vivo Y55L specs:
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) SoC
- 5.2-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved-edge display
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal (expandable up to 128GB)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch 2.6 UI
- Dual SIM (micro + nano) 4G LTE
- 2650mAh of battery
- 8MP rear with LED Flash, 5MP front