Xiaomi finally brings Mi Band 2 in India. Mi Band 2 will be available on Mi.com from 27 September at INR 1,999. It will also be available on Amazon from 30 September.
Mi Band 2 is an upgraded smart band with OLED display. It delivers excellent battery life of 20 days in a single charge. The OLED display lights up to show the time with a lift of the wrist, and tapping the button lets users view other information like steps taken and heart rate.
It is lightweight and slim design, IP67 splash-resistant and comes with a hypoallergenic silicone band. Users can unlock their Android 5.0 (or later) smartphones instantly with Mi Band 2 when held close. The device is compatible with the Mi Fit app, available on Android and iOS.
Along with it, Xiaomi features some of its Smarrt home products like, Mi Vaccum Cleaner, Mi Notebook and Mi Wi-Fi Router.
Key features of Mi Band 2:
- Fitness, sleep and optical heart rate tracker
- OLED time display, 20-day battery
- IP67 splash-resistant; hypoallergenic silicone band
- In-depth stats via Mi Fit (Android and iOS app)
- Phone unlocking, call and app alerts